SBC will make Barcelona the center of the international betting and gaming industry
SBC has announced details of its biggest ever conference and exhibition, SBC Summit Barcelona 2022. The event with an unparalleled line-up of speakers, scheduled for September 20-22 at the Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc, will transform the venue into a of the international betting and gaming industry for the week, bringing together leading industry experts and decision-makers from around the world.
In short, the SBC Summit Barcelona will welcome no less than 6,000 delegates, 200 exhibitors, 350 speakers and seven conference stages and will offer the best networking and event experience over the course of three days.
SBC has divided the exhibit hall and networking lounges into five main areas:
- The sports betting area will give visitors access to the next generation of sports betting products from companies such as Altenar, BetConstruct, Delasport, Golden Race, Pinnacle, Soft2Bet, Sporting Solutions, Sportingtech, Symplify, Stats Perform and many more. ‘others.
- The Casino & iGaming area will host companies such as Amusnet Interactive, EGT Digital, Endorphina, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, SmartSoft Gaming and Wazdan. Visitors will get an exclusive first look at the hottest product launches, platform innovations and game releases.
- The Payments and Compliance area will host payment service providers, KYC experts, and safer gambling and compliance specialists. Adyen, Aurum Solutions, IDnow, Truelayer, Trustly and other companies will be present.
- The Affiliate, Marketing and Media Zone will give voice to Operators, Marketing Service Providers, Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks with exhibitors such as Bet365, Clever Advertising, Ebet, Kaizen Gaming, Mate Affiliates, Melbet, XL Media and many more.
- The Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse area will display and showcase the latest technologies and discuss the opportunities of tomorrow. The zone will focus on the need to understand emerging trends in the world of technology today to seize marketing opportunities and build a successful product tomorrow.
In addition to the five main zones, the exhibition space will also have a separate zone for innovation, technology and startups as part of SBC’s overall effort to help startups with their growth and development plans. development. Additionally, there will be an area dedicated to the ever-important topic of player protection, with lively discussions and exhibitors who are on a mission to alleviate problem gambling.
This year’s Barcelona Summit is not just about the impressive exhibition and networking venue. The event will see one of the best speakers present at an industry event with star names such as Molly Bloom (entrepreneur and poker legend), Shay Segev (CEO, Dazn), Johan Tjärnberg (CEO, Trustly), Jesper Svensson (CEO, Betsson Group), Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle Sports), Sam Sadi (CEO, LiveScore Group), Christine Lewis (CEO, Bombay Group), Niels Onkenhout (CEO, Nederlandse Loterij), Jose Duarte (CEO, Betcris), Gabriele Greisbacher (Global Head of Payments and Compliance, Entain Group) and Alexander Stevendahl (CEO, Videoslots) among the 350 participating executives and specialists.
There will be seven conference stages including a C-level leadership stage and the Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse stage which will discuss the latest technology issues and opportunities for the betting and gaming industry. Speakers from the sports betting scene will discuss sports betting issues, future opportunities and the Qatar World Cup. Casino & iGaming Stage experts will discuss what online casinos can learn from video games and the challenges of creating innovative live casino games, among other topics. The payments and compliance stage will host discussions on delivering a frictionless payment experience and the impact of contactless technology on player behavior. The Affiliate, Marketing, and Media phase will host conversations about affiliate licensing and the future of SEO. The Player Protection Phase will focus discussion on responsible gambling, regulatory updates and accessibility checks and will host the live version of Martin Lycka’s “Safe Bet Show” (Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Gaming manager, Entain).
SBC CEO and Founder, Rasmus Sojmark said, “We are beyond thrilled to see that this year’s event is already attracting large crowds of industry professionals. We are updating the exhibition floor every day, and more and more industry leaders are confirmed as speakers.SBC Summit Barcelona will provide attendees with an unparalleled networking experience and the highest quality in-person gathering the industry has seen to date. “
Along with access to exhibit space, unparalleled conference content, and three full days of networking experiences, the event will include:
- Networking evenings and exclusive dinners in the trendiest places in Barcelona
- The 5–20 team SBC Football Championship at RCDE Stadium, home of La Liga club Espanyol
- The sixth edition of the Premios eGaming Jdigital’s Operator Awards – the highest recognition of the online gaming industry in Spain
- Molly’s Barcelona Game, an exclusive poker tournament for Operator CEOs and other C-level executives
- The SBC Awards to celebrate operators, affiliates and suppliers from different industry verticals at the majestic Palau Nacional
- The Networking Breakfast for Women in Gaming
- The Sports Betting Hall of Fame honors individuals with impactful and lasting contributions to the industry
- The SBC First Pitch competition, where industry start-ups can pitch their product and business plan to an audience of industry leaders and investors